Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Fair layout - "Fairly impossible not to have Fun! 
It's "County Fair" time here in our tiny town, and couldn't wait to take my grandson to the fair! It was almost as much fun as making this 2 page 12 x 12 layout! Luckily for me it was slightly overcast which means I would be getting to of my favorite things: Great photos, and I wouldn't be sweating while chasing him around! LOL

For a larger view of this layout click HERE.

My scrapbooking frugal tip for this layout is that I used some of my actual photos as layout accents.  For example the accents: Luck Duck, and Midway, are photo of real signs I took at the fair! I think they turned out great, and I didn't have to spend a lot of time hunting for layout accents. Works for me!

Since I rounded the corners of all of my photo's I chose to do the same for all of the embellishments.  I added round punched pieces behind some of the brads to give them additional pop, and to match the background pattern paper.

I have to admit the best part for me was the "Duck Pond" we had a blast there until he decided to eat the ducks! LOL Who knew he had such a delicate palette at such an early age?

Have a great day and remember to take you family to your local fair as well!
Happy Scrappin, Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: