Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby girl layout
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not... This is a layout I did of my Grand daughter Madison as she picked flowers from her mother's wedding flowers.  It won 1st place in our county fair.
Frugal Tip - The clear flowers on the left side of the layout came from the hardware department of a local store.  They were really meant to hold a mirror on your wall, but I thought they would make beautiful flowers!

The TINY lace around the title was cut from lace off of an old hair bow, but it was so hard to cut out and worse to try and glue down! LOL
The beads were from my sewing goodies, and I glued them in place but later had to go back and tack them down with thread in order to get them to stay were I wanted them.  The rose under the main photo is a sewing applique that I have had since my daughter was a child. I glued it in place along with the other small sewing accent ribbon flowers. Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: