Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas layout - I Believe in Santa!
This was Madison's very 1st Christmas, and we couldn't wait to take photos of her Matthew, and our very own family "Santa". The photo's turned out great!  I love how Madison is looking at Santa like he's her hero, and she doesn't even know about the presents yet!

Matthew on the other hand wasn't sure who "Santa" was, but by the time all the presents were handed out he was definitely warming up to him! Luckily for him his name hadn't made to the "Naughty list" yet! LOL

For accents on my layout my frugal side broke out! The snowflake was a Christmas tree ornament.  The clay Santa head was an old earring, and I stamped the Santa image on the background paper.  I used my diamond punch to make most of the other accents.  Merry Christmas to all of you!

To view this layout larger click HERE
Happy Scrappin! Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: