Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Baby boy layout - Could you tell him no?
Could you tell him no?
Layout I did of my Grandson Matthew, and I am in LOVE with this photo.  The trick to getting this great shot was that I strapped him in his car seat for a few minutes, left the car door open, and snapped away. This works great because more than likely they will look towards you/the door, and the sunlight is just bright enough on most days to give you the "twinkle" in their eyes! Plus they can't get away which in Matthew's case is a good thing!! LOL

This is another budget friendly / frugal layout using mainly cardstock, a few brads, some ribbon, and some Sizzix die cut letters.  If you don't have a Sizzix you could subsitute some alpabet stickers. I also used some photo corners and inked the edges of most of my cardstock. Quick, easy and still a great looking layout, if I do say so myself! LOL  Thanks for looking, and Happy Scrappin!  Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: