Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Mind's Eye - Pretty Little Girl-  Baby Girl layout

This layout was published in the idea book:"Mother Goose Scrapbooking",
it was used for the poem: "What Little Girl's Are Made Of".  I can't tell you how excited I was when I received that email! Let's just say we were lucky that the cops weren't called in to investigate the screams coming from the neighbors house! Oppsie!

This is a layout of my granddaughter Madison, when she was about 5 mths old. I used My Mind's Eye "Wild Asparagus" paper, and embellishment collection. Which is one of my all time favorites! I will never admit to you (or anyone else) even under water boarding torture how much of it I still have stashed away! Occasionally I just get it out, and just drool over. Yes, paper addiction is a real issue with some of us....and I have yet to find a cure...not that I'm looking all that hard.....

I also used several punches - a flower, and a round punch for the center of the flowers, along with several stamps, ribbon, and I inked the edges of most of my embellishments. To cut out the smaller photo's I used a square punch, which was prefect since straight lines with scissors I have yet to master... Sigh.....

These photos were taken while my granddaughter was strapped in her car seat, which made focusing in on her face a lot easier, without her being able to get away, a great tip for toddler, and baby shots!  It also helps to give you natural lighting when trying to get those precious, and SO elusive "catch lights" in their eyes. Plus most toddler's can outrun me! LOL Thanks for looking, and have a Scrappy Day!
Pin It!

No comments: