Follow by Email

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Welcome to My New Scrapbooking, and Crafting Blog

Scrap-aholic



Welcome to my new scrapbooking, and crafting blog! Here you will find scrapbook layouts, trash to treasure, altered art, mixed media, card making, boy and gilr scrapbook pages, sports pages, heritage layouts, quilting, and other fun crafting projects for adults, and kids. 

You also find on occasion reciepies, and cute food decorating ideas. Well let's just face it, you'll find just about anything on this blog! 


Personally I love it because I now have somewhere to put all the photos of my craft projects without taking up my computer space. It will also help me with my journaling dates, and products I used on my projects so that if I submit them for publication they are in one location.   

But the best possible reason is so I get to know all of you! So be sure, and become a follower, grab a glass of sweet tea, and sit a spell. Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny 

Pin It!

No comments: