Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Basic Grey - What Becomes of the Broken Hearted
"What Becomes of the Broken Hearted" I used a song title for this layout, about my son's tragic death. I used an editing program to add the text to the main photo, and I also used it to make the photo appear more blue/gray.

The outside journaling is the song's lyrics and they read:
As I walk this land of broken dreams, I have visions of many things,
but happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion.
What becomes of the broken hearted, who has love that's now departed, I know I've got to find some kind of peace of mind.....

That journaling tab lifts up and then you can see my personal journaling that reads:
I have always loved this song, but when my only son died the words took on a whole new meaning.  I never dreamed that this is where I would have to come to talk to my son for the rest of my life. I love you Adam, Love Mom.

I hope that their are not too many other Mother's that find themselves making layouts such as this one.  Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

DeeJ said...

This song means a lot to me as well. When I listen to it I think of my brother in law who died too soon. Thank you for sharing and sending you healing wishes.

Penny said...

Thank you DeeJ for your wonderful comment, Hugs to you as well. Love Penny