Follow by Email

Friday, December 16, 2011

Whew! Long day on the computer as I loaded and edited 6, yeah 6 photo books as Christmas gifts.  The things I will do to get a good "bargain" amaze me! LOL I have never used this service before (snapfish) so I am hoping they will come out great, but with my limited Christmas funds I could not pass up the buy 1 get 2 free sale.  So my mom and I pooled our funds and purchased the books.

I am also working on several Christmas gifts that I need to make, one for my nephew which I hope he will love.  After it is completed, I'll try and post a few photo's of it.  "TOP SECRET" for now though, so you'll have to wait. As Santa says" No Peeking".

I'm afraid that the Christmas deadline is sneaking up on me faster and faster.  The planned "Christmas Quilts", had to be put on the back burner, as time flew out the window, and things had to be scratched for the sake of my sanity.

The house is a disaster, dishes waiting to be washed, toy's ALL over the floor, but in the mist of the chaos, a shining light on the dark side of humanity.  Two packages arrived at my house today for my granddaughter's daisy troop!
THANK YOU!  I KNOW the girl's and boy's will love working with the items you sent! Previously the other troop leader and myself were paying for all the supplies out of our own pockets, as the economy here in town is atrocious, and most of the girl's families are barely making ends meet. So THANK YOU AGAIN, you know who you are! I will try and email you a photo of the girls first projects.  So even though it was pouring down rain, here, there was a brightness at my house that the weatherman couldn't explain!

Well it's off to bed for me as I HAVE GOT to do something with this house in the AM and those Christmas gifts are NOT going to make themselves!
Pin It!

No comments: