Follow by Email

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Discover what makes you laugh! Scrapbooking Boy layouts
This is a layout I did of my grandson Matthew when he was just a toddler. It was the first time I mixed black, and white photos with color photos, but I ended up liking the look, and  I will do it again in the future!

I also love the orange and black color scheme which is normally reserved for Halloween layouts, but works perfectly here with the embellishments and the photos.

I also like the look of angling the smaller photo's on the white cardstock, to showcase a different mounting technique. I'll let you in on a little secret for getting up close toddler photos without a zoom camera.  All of these photos were taken while he was strapped into his car seat, which usually has great lighting! Ha! A captive subject, just the way I like them! LOL

I would also consider this layout a "budget friendly" layout since it's mainly cardstock, inking, and very few other embellishments. The "Discover" portion of the title was a rub-on, but it could easily be just written on if you have great handwriting.  Sadly I have horrible chicken scratch for hand writing so you will not see it very often on my layouts, which means you can actually READ my journaling.. Happy Scrapping!  Love Penny
Pin It!

1 comment:

liannallama said...

What super photos and I love the simple LO! The orange really makes it stand out!