Follow by Email

Monday, January 30, 2012

  Football is Life - Cricut
Another "Pirates" football layout for your viewing pleasure!  (like you haven't seen enough of them here already! LOL) I cut the football helmets, and the "SP" which stands for South Pittsburg" with my Sizzix die cutting machine.  The title was cut with my Cricut, and a sports cartridge.  

Frugal Scrapbooking Tip:
The skeleton is really a cupcake holder that I have had for a while, and bought to match his football layouts. (Cupcakes don't last long enough in our house to get any kind of topper! We're lucky if the kid's remember to take the paper off of them! LOL)  

I used ink to distress part of this layout to make certain details stand out better.   Then I used  3 different kind of stitching styles to help certain accents stand out more, and sewed on some assorted buttons.  (My family just wishes I'd sew on their clothes!)

The frame around the photo was added with the Kodak picture maker. (As much money as I spend with Kodak I don't know how they are going bankrupt) The ribbon was pre-printed with the word "Pirate", but it didn't stand out enough for me so I added to the top of the checked ribbon.  

The other words on the upper strip were from a sticker sheet as was the "Team Picture" located on the bottom of the photo.. 
Happy Scrappin Love Penny
Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You are so good at using "found" items on your pages, Penny! Great use of diecuts on here too!

Martine said...

great color combo! your page pops!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I love all the stitching! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Crap!