Follow by Email

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Play Hard Game Face
This is one of my favorite photos of my Grandson Matthew. It was his first year playing baseball, but he had the attitude that he could win ANYTHING, and it clearly showed in his face!

I had this paper for a while before finding it a home with this photo.  Some of the embellishments are from Karen Foster, Stickapotamus, and a few other manufactures that I don't recall.  Sorry I'd have to have the layout in front of me to tell you with any kind of certaintly of who they are since I always try to list my products on the back of each of my layouts. A great tip if you plan on submitting any of your work to magazines, or contests. Otherwise you spend HOURS or even DAYS searching the internet trying to figure out what products you used....not that I would know from personal experience or anything....LOL

This layout won me 1st place in our County Fair in 2007, what fun that was!
Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love the little "attitude" on his face! Too cute!

liannallama said...

This really looks great! Love the bold text and feel of the LO and such a cute pic!