Follow by Email

Sunday, January 01, 2012

I have decided to try and do the "Project Life" /word album this year.  Since I didn't have a reliable computer til now, this is the first time I have heard of it, and it sounds interesting. At the very least it will get me taking different photo subjects, and I will keep track of the journaling on this blog. Happy New Year to everyone! Love Penny
P.S. I think my "word" will be "Perspective". As I will be taking photos and making layout from my "Perspective". Love Penny
Pin It!

5 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Good luck with your project. I look forward to seeing it as it comes together. :)

Lynn said...

Good luck and I can't wait to see your album!

Sylvia said...

Happy New Year!
Good luck with your project, Penny
Can't wait to see your album :)
Sylvia xx

Pam Wendt said...

Good luck with your Project Life!
It does sound like an interesting thing to do, but I've not tried it yet.
Happy New Year! :o)

Christina Freeburn said...

This sounds like a great project. I might have to give this a try also. I can't wait to see some of your pages.