Follow by Email

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Little Yellow Bicycle - Tinker Bell layout
This layout features Madison my granddaughter in a "Tinker Bell" Halloween costume. I took her to my grandmother's old home place where the flowers were really starting to bloom, and snapped photo's of her all day it was great! These are a few of my favorite shots. 

The "fairy" accent is really a Christmas ornament that I knew would work well with these photos, and it was already glitter-fied so I didn't have to make that mess! The netting in the back of the flowers is from a bag of oranges! (and the kids thought I was just on a fruit kick! Ha! Little did they know I was really buying scrapping supplies!) The background paper on this layout uses paper from Little Yellow Bicycle. 

The flowers are an assortment of Offray sewing embellishments,  silk flowers, and wired bridal flowers. I also added a large white ribbon on top of the netting, but still under the photos. The title, and blue photo mat were added using the Kodak picture maker. The journaling was actually a pre-printed  vellum quote. The tiny blue flowers under the bottom photo were cut from a little girl's hair bow! 

Another great frugal / budget friendly layout that I still love! This makes me, and my pocket book happy too! LOL Until next time, Happy Scrappin!
Love Penny

Pin It!

10 comments:

Mominct said...

I love the flowers on this!! Especially the way they are grouped together - looks like you took alot of time on this and it shows :)

Nikki said...

How precious! And it sounds like you two had a fun day! Love!

Margie H said...

Love that fairy silhouette! Wonderful page!

smga1 said...

I love this layout. I don't have girls so flowers are rare on my layouts.

Jingle said...

This is a beautiful layout!

Becky said...

How creative to use the netting from a bag of oranges and I love the fairy/Christmas ornament! This layout turned out beautiful!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

How adorable!!! :)

Martine said...

this is gorgeous!! I LOVE the trail of flowers!

Sarah said...

The flowers are just beautiful!! Such a gorgeous girly layout :)

LadyInnominate said...

Wow Penny, this is so doggone pretty. :)