Follow by Email

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Madison's first day at Preschool!

This layout is my stash buster layout. The black and white pattern paper on here is SUPER OLD! The banner located at the top left is completely homemade. (Frugal Tip)  I used a Diamond punch, a girl punch, along with string, brads and rub-on's.
Layout Title:
1st Day of Pre-school
Pattern Paper-Stemma Masterpiece Studio-Pre-school #177529, Frances Meyer, or perhaps Provo Craft made the Black Chalkboard paper, I'm still looking in to this.
Stickers- Paper Studios
Fabric star- Sewing notions - Frugal Tip
Rub-ons-Making Memories
Ribbon and Brads - Recollections
ABC- was a cupcake decoration -Frugal Tip
Punch- Mcgill (Girl punch unknown)
Die Cuts - Teacher's pack from Dollar Tree
The photo and it's frame were printed off the Kodak Picture Maker.
Pin It!

8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Good for you for using up your stash, Penny! I love doing that too. Your flower work on the Tinker Bell page is really beautiful!

smga1 said...

I love this layout too. I need to take a picture of my little guy on the steps.

Martine said...

wow! you really made the "old paper" work for you! it makes the perfect background for your page!way to go on the banner too! thanks for playing with us at SYC!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

What an adorable page! I just love the photo and the banners! You made your old supplies look really fresh. Thanks for playing along with Scrap Your Crap!

Regina said...

I love the color combo, it made the picture pop. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along at SYC.

Nitasha said...

Love how you've given an older product a fresh new feel! Great take on the challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at SYC!

norine said...

Super cute layout!! I still have and love that ABC paper too!! Thanks for playing with us at SYC!!

Jenny said...

Love the banner! Great layout too.