Follow by Email

Friday, January 27, 2012

K & Company - Mom's mini album

This is the outside before it was decorated, but I wanted you to see that I used a small belt to help hold it closed.  I had to use a leather punch to punch a hole in the correct spot where I wanted it to close, and that is your frugal tip for today! 

This pages's theme was:
Thing's I have accomplished........



This pages's theme was:
Thing's I learned from my children...
                           



This pages's theme was :
Thing's I'm most proud of.....
                          
This is a mini album I made for my mom.  It was made from a standard 4 x 6 photo album.  Each page has a theme, and had a tag behind each page for journaling on, or for a small photo. I used one sheet of paper, that I cut into small squares (sorry I don't remember the mfg. , I think it may have been K & Co) to help identify the theme for each page, this would be the small square accents on each page.  I also used Tim's distress inks to accent each page. I have made several of these. Hope you like them. Love Penny

Pin It!

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

What a beautiful gift for your mom!

Live 2 Create said...

Beautiful gift for your mom Penny!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

What a wonderful gift idea, Penny! The belt closure is very creative and a great touch!

Izzyb said...

This is a terrific project. I'm sure your mom will love it.

Great blog too. I'm a new follower. :-)

Katie Cavanaugh said...

Great job, I am sure she loved how much work you put into it! Thank you for visiting my blog today!

scrappymo! said...

What a beautiful book. I just love the leather belt that holds it together! What ingenuity!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful book!