Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Mind's Eye - My Memories Playful and Fun

Another layout using My Mind's Eye products.  I started out using the Kaleidoscope papers from a collection I have hoarded since it came out! I LOVE this collection of papers, and only use my stash of them sparingly! They are double sided, and have some of the most beautiful bright colors, perfect for a boy's page.

For this layout I cut apart their tag accents and used them as my title.  I also used some sticker's, and a couple circle punches, both in the title and in the circle accents under the title.  In those circle shapes of course I added my favorite accents of all time BRADS! I LOVE those little things, and honestly don't think I could scrap without them!

Instead of using the My Mind's Eye frame straight on my main photo I turned it at an angle to give the layout more movement. Then I added the journaling block, that  I had inked the edges of, and a cute little bow.  Done!  Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute

soapHOUSEmama said...

SO adorable!!! Thanks for linking up at purplemailbox.com :)

Maura said...

This is just fun and sweet!