Follow by Email

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Frugal Scrapping - Scrapbook for less tip This is the back of a layout.

Frugal Scrapping - Scrapbook for less tip
This is the back of a layout.


Here's my tip for you today:
Often I like to add string, yarn or fabric which is notoriously hard to contain unless you use a brad, SO I save the sticker scraps from the tops, or outlines of my stickers, and use them to hold the strings/yarn/lace in place.  Works great, it's acid free, holds well, and I'm not out a dime! Love Penny
I forgot to add that it's recycling at it's best!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Jennie said...

Another clever idea! THank you, never thought of that!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great tip! tfs!!

thanks so much for visiting my blog today siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com and taking the time to write such a kind comment. i would be honored if you signed up to follow me and i would do the same! thanks-mp

Connie said...

great tip Penny~love SB'ing ideas and tips or techniques!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Great tip! Why didn't I think of that? LOL!

Lynn said...

very cool idea!!

Keshet said...

SO fun to see! I use boring old scotch tape on the back of mine:)

coconut said...

very good tip, thanks!

Jan Marie said...

great idea. I really hate to run out of adhesive as I don't have stores near me so that is something I am going to try.

Jan Marie said...

great idea. I really hate to run out of adhesive as I don't have stores near me so that is something I am going to try.