Follow by Email

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Mind's Eye Published page "Window Up Above"

This is my layout: "Window Up Above", as it was pictured in "Legacy Magazine".  The journaling tells how when my mother was a child, her mother had TB and was sent to a TB sanitarium, where for almost a year my mother could only view her from a window outside the hospital. She said it was a terrible time in her life.  Papers are from My Mind's Eye, this was one of the very first layout's I ever made. Love Penny

Pin It!

4 comments:

Debby said...

Beautiful layout and a sobering reminder of a hard time for both of them.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Oh what an amazing thing to document and important to have for future generations. Beautiful layout too!

Stephanie said...

Wow, what a sad story...but the layout is beautiful. I'm a new blogger myself and a new follower! :)

Tracy said...

Such a beautiful page.
But heart wrenching story. This is what scrap booking is all about, documenting our lives.
Beautiful