Follow by Email

Wednesday, February 29, 2012


American Crafts - Driver's Ed


Be sure and look at the dog in both photo's!
.
The subjects in this layout are my granddaughter Madison, my grandson Matthew, and her grandpa's dog "Bowser".  Bowser loves to ride in this little car, so when Madison jumped in he did too.
1st Page Journaling reads:
Bowser takes his teaching job very seriously, he's seen Madison drive before.  Lebanon, PA 2007
2nd page journaling reads:
Bowser was so funny while waiting to go for a ride.  He almost said "Okay, first you look left, then right!"  Matthew was his next student.  Bowser said: "Here we go again".

The supplies on this layout include:
Pattern Paper:
American Crafts - Play 34167
American Crafts - Play 34163
Journal Block - Bella Tokens Boy
Buttons
Twine - Unknown
Dog paw print paper - unknown (it came in a pack I think I purchased at Wal-Mart, sorry.)
Wooden dog - Provo Craft 13-5641-SSLYRD PNTD DOG (This dog was painted this way when I purchased it, and I didn't know my daughter had taken these photos it was a great coincidence. )
DCWV- Red, beige, white and brown cardstock
Border strip - K & Co.
Prima Flowers
Eyelet Outlet - Car Brads, Bone, Primitive hearts, regular brads
Therm O Web -Zots - 17180
Cricut Expression Die Cutting Machine
Cricut Locker Talk Cartridge -
29-0976 Title: "Driver's ed" cut at 4 1/4 inches on Driver's license Phrase Layer With Shift.
Key - was also cut on 4  1/2 inch
Ink Pad - Tim Holtz - Vintage Photo - TIM 19527
Photo was printed on a Kodak Picture Maker
Photo was edited using Picasa editing program
Fiskers Paper trimmer
Pilot Neo Gel Pen #7
Arrow punch - Paper Studios
Flower Punch - All Night Media

Pin It!

31 comments:

Pamela said...

Love it! Fantastic layout! :)

Sarah said...

Awesome! Love the doggie paper :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is just too cute!! great job

Linda said...

How adorable! This layout made me smile.

Rach H said...

Super cute! Love the dog- so funny!

Mandi said...

New follower here! Love the layout!

Jingle said...

This is a super cute layout!

Jingle said...

This is a super cute layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So cute, Penny! The dog is a real ham, huh? LOL!

Danielle said...

Too cute! Love it!

Ashley Rock said...

Aww, this is just too cute! Love it!

soapHOUSEmama said...

Super Cute!!!

Tanya Ham said...

OMGOODNESS!!!!! :D Ok, so it took me awhile (I have no clue why, I'm an idiot, LOL) but I finally found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! That is the CUTEST layout I've seen lately!! LOVE it!!! :) And I'm a new follower, so I will be by A LOT, LOL! :)

Nichole Koch said...

LOVE it! How funny that the dog was looking each way :)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness your layout is adorable.
I like the fun colours and journaling, but love those photos.

Dawn said...

This is so adorable. I love the humor in it and the papers you chose are perfect.

Krafthead said...

Adorable!

Madeline said...

Too cute!

Diane said...

This is one of the cutest layouts I've ever seen. I love the dog in the car!

Tracie said...

Stop It!! That is so cute!!!

Erica said...

CUTE!!

Debbie P said...

This is the cutest layout I've ever seen! What adorable photos! I'm visiting from SOS. Congrats on being selected for the guest design team!

Lainie said...

This is so cute; looks like the dog would just love to take over the driving! Great job.

Alyssa said...

Ha ha. That's too funny. Love the photos and the layout is fabulous.

Blessed Ladybug said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww now that so cute... love it and the colors...

Christina Collins said...

Hehe! This is just way to cute. :P

Jennifer Joanne said...

That is just too cute!

Busygirl said...

This layout is so cute, and the dog too funny!

I left you a comment about this a few days ago, not sure if you saw it. But when you leave your website addresses on my blog, you always use scrap-aholic@blogspot.com, which is not correct.

Your address is scrap-aholic.blogspot.com

It's not an email address, so no @.

Just wanted to let you know, because others may not make the connection and can't find your blog from your comments.

KellyO said...

What a darling layout. I love all the embellishments.

wb_melody said...

Adorable layout, and very cute pictures!

~HappyScrappinMama~ said...

This layout is so cute! Love it! TFS!