The journaling reads:
David my oldest brother, kind, caring, funny but not so good he didn't have his faults. I'd overlook them all to have him back again. Love your sis Penny.
Supplies for this layout include:
- Basic Grey - Motifica - Clay MOT - 062
- DCWV cardstock in - Brown, blue, tiny scrap of red (this was placed behind the punched out heart on the bottom of the journal block.
- Fabric cut to look like ribbon (Frugal Tip)
- Homemade label cutout - I had to handcut this myself, I don't have a die cut in this shape.
- Button studs
- Hand cut and punch cut hearts
- Brown heart paper - unknown, I've had it forever
- Punched out arrows
- Brads (I don't think I can make a layout that doesn't have brads on it)
- Chipboard letters
- Martha Stewart gems
- Fabric roses - Unknown