Follow by Email

Friday, February 24, 2012

Bed Of Roses

I created this layout for the challenge at  http://lovemytapes.blogspot.com/2012/02/inspiration-challenge.html
but I had wrote the wrong day down, so I missed the deadline, but I love it anyway.
I kept the layout kind of plain because there was so much going on in the background of the photo
The journaling reads:
Madison I hope your life will always be a bed of roses!  Love you now and forever!  Granny Penny
The supplies I used on this layout included:
Cardstock:
DCWV - White
Keepsake Collection V 1104 Teacup 4224601104 - Pink
Mini Roses - Creative Elements - WMF 417021
Title letters - Alphabet punch outs (maybe DCWV)
Assorted Brads - Some are Recollections
Cardstock heart, and journal block - Daisy D's - Valentine 17720
K & Co. Borders - 30-614772
Bow - Offary
Gel Pen - Pilot 07



Pin It!

22 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh gosh, Penny! This is the sweetest photo and I love all of the pretty, girly, pink touches you used!

soapHOUSEmama said...

very sweet! love all that pink!

Sarah Webb said...

What a little sweetie!

Elisa K said...

What a sweet photo. I love all your touches of pink on the layout.... Love it. Thanks for sharing and visiting my blog. Hugs

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

What a pretty layout and such a precious baby!!!

Heidi said...

What a precious LO. I love the title. Thanks for following me, I'm a new follower of yours also.

Sue Althouse said...

What a darling photo and wonderful layout! Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving a comment, and becoming a follower! I'm happy to return the favor!

Linda said...

This is a beautiful layout.

Suzanne said...

Beautiful layout and such a sweet little one!

Tammy said...

Oh, so sweet! What a lovely photo! Love the additional roses you added - the perfect touch!

Diana Fisher said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the photo on your page!!! (PS: Added you to my Google Reader!)

Tracy said...

Your layout is so pretty.
Such a little cutie.

Alyssa said...

What a lovely photo. I love the banner behind the picture.

NinaSt said...

Hi Penny, thank you for following my blog. I follow your blog now. Your layout is so cute!

Izzyb said...

I love this. Gorgeous.

Krafthead said...

Awe, this is such a precious layout!

Jasmine said...

What a sweet baby! Wonderful layout!

Jean said...

So pretty Penny!! I am now following you! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Here is a link to the magazine
http://scrapbooking.com/ I think if you sign up for the newsletter you will see calls for submissions.

Eva said...

super cute layout!!! Thanks for hopping by today. I am following you now too.

Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
and
www.creativekuts2.com
http://creativekuts2.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Very sweet LO

pamala said...

So pretty! Love the flowers and soft touches.

Nichole Koch said...

Very pretty LO of a VERY Pretty Baby :)