Follow by Email

Friday, February 17, 2012

Okay this is me crying! ;(  While selling girl scout cookie's at Wal-mart tonight someone STOLE my camera!  I am SICK about it! I have had that camera for over 10 years and I LOVED it! My boyfriend has a newer one, but it doesn't take photos as well as mine did! I am so heart broke over this!  It's like losing your best friend! I contacted Wal-mart and they are supposed to look at their security tapes tomorrow morning, but I doubt they would do anything about it even then! Love Penny
Pin It!

4 comments:

julie said...

oh, so sorry that happened to you!! i would be heart broken too, if my camera was stolen.

soapHOUSEmama said...

oh no!!!! I would feel like I lost a limb if someone took my camera...

Lisa said...

Ahh so sad. But to brighten your day i have chosen you for the LIEBSTER award.

Anita Scroggins said...

well that is crummy!!! What kind of person would do that??? So sorry that happened to you!!! Bad karma on that horrible person!!!