Follow by Email

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Basic Grey - Music Time part 2
This is part two of the Music Time layouts.  This layout features Scotty, Matthew's dad, playing in his band.
I made my own banner using a square that I cut into triangle shapes, then added the sticker accents.  After it was glued in place I sewed it down and added the gem dots.
Supplies for this layout include:
Pattern paper:
Basic Grey
Red Gingham - Unknown
Echo Park - "B" side (this is the banner)
Journaling block paper was from an unknown stack
Music time title was cut off an unknown sheet
Hot Off the Press - punch outs, this is the music strip on the bottom and the star shape on the top right, I know these must be at least 8 or 9 years old.
Rub-ons
Star Punch
Assorted music note dies, some from Creative Memories
Studio G - Brad
Assorted Brads
Bo Bunny - Stickers
Stamps - "You Rock"
Eyelet Outlet - I love you hand (this was tan, colored and I painted it black with a permanent marker.
Thread
Starting point by Shimelle
Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
Pin It!

7 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Great layout!!!

Esther said...

Cool layout! Lovin' all the music notes.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is great, Penny! I love how you did the banner with the floss and little notes!

Connie Mercer said...

fantastic Penny!!!!The banner is great!:):):)

Kathy said...

Love this layout, your banner is cute!

Linda said...

great layout, I like the cute banner!

Karen said...

Such a fun, colorful layout!