Follow by Email

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Cheer Leading

Hi Ladies, my good camera was stolen about a month ago, so I am using my boyfriends camera, which is a Kodak Easy Share ZD710 with a 10x Zoom. Now my old camera was a couple of years older than this one, but it also was a Kodak Easy Share, so I am used to this kind of camera, however this camera takes CRAPPY pictures, and I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or it's the camera, lighting etc... For example while trying to photograph this layout, the whole bottom half is completely washed out, and so were all the other layouts photos I'm taking with this camera, either the image is blurry, or the color on the bottom of the layout is washed out, anyone have any suggestions what is going wrong it's driving me crazy! I haven't been able to post a decent photo on my blog since I lost my camera. Thanks for any help you can give me. Love Penny 

Pin It!

6 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

not sure about the image - but your LO is super cute!!!

Ashley Rock said...

Love the layout!!!! Love the large and small picture on there-- great page

Connie Mercer said...

I bet Lisa is right ~your lens is smudged. hope that is it~that is an easy fix!! Cute LO!!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Are you sure light isn't hitting the lens. I know that sometimes I have the sun shining or reflecting on the lens that looks something like that. My daughter gave me a camera like that to use and I found it just wasn't worth it. Hope cleaning it helps.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super cute!!

Lisa Echerd said...

Sorry you lost your camera. Love the angle of the photos you used.