Journaling reads: Our very first year of cheer leading, Madison looked so cute in her uniform. She wanted to wear it everywhere.
Supplies for this layout include:
- Orange, and white cardstock
- Black scalloped cardstock - while this cardstock came scalloped it did not have the holes punched in it, I did that with a standard hole punch, then placed strips of white behind the black cardstock to highlight the holes.
- Sticker letters - Making Memories
- Small photo was printed out on the Kodak Picture Maker, where the border and the name was added.
- Photo turns- unknown
- Brads - Recollections and Seven Gypsies
- Button - Unknown
- Fiskers Deco edge Scissors
- Cheerleading megaphone - Sizzix
- Ribbon - Recollections, and special order (Pirate)
- Flower gems - unknown
- Word sticker - unknown (For the love of the game)