Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Picture That Sound

Here is a link to the "Picture that Sound" cards video that was shown on HSN.  The card with the police officer and lady in pink are my brother and my mom! These cards are so great, I loved working with them, and the owner is super nice.  My project is shown last just about at the end of the video! Picture That Sound This was so fun to do! On this card is a button (on my card you press the badge) and it plays this poem, that I wrote and recorded to the card from my mom to my brother:
As you leave for work and start your shift today,
Come back home safe to me I pray,
and when you are safe back home in your bed
I can finally lay down and rest my weary head.
These cards are really great and can be recorded with any sounds you choose, then you get to decorate the front of the card, and it can be left as a card or can be placed in a shadow box, or directly on a scrapbook page, or frame. Tomorrow I will share the second project I did for them that is a fold out birthday album. Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

11 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this looks so cool!

norma g said...

Wow, how cool is that!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congrats on having your work on HSN, Penny! This is a really cool card!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so awesome!!! love it!!!!

Kat said...

this is so cool, how awesome to be on hsn!!!! Congrats!

Pat said...

How exciting!!! I love your LO

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout.
The letter your mom wrote is so touching.

Melissa Elsner said...

How fun to be on HSN! What a cool feature to the card to include sound. Makes it so personal! :)

suzARTe said...

This is a great card, a real personal touch with the meaningful poem, sound and photo.

Congratulations on being on HSN. you are really good with keeping up with your scrapping. When I used to scrap I was never uptodate.

Thanks again for sharing your wonderful scrapping creations at Anything goes, Just keep on creating,

Izzy Anderson said...

Great photo and how exciting to be spotlighted!!

PictureThatSound said...

So glad you're part of our design team Penny! Awesome work.