Follow by Email

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucky Me! 
 The dollar sign on this and on the above photo were a pair of old earrings that I broke apart and used here.
 This little man is my 2001 swap item made by Donna Curruthers.  I think he is adorable!  I added the bling, and the money behind him.
I did this layout for this site:
The challenge this month was to use GREEN! 
Be sure and check it out this month it also has some really great tips on saving money while scrapping, this Fridays tip was about making soda can metal embellishments, it was great, and I'm going to try it!
For my layout I used a swap item that I have had since 2001!  (The site is called "Scrap your stash", after all, LOL! ) The scalloped border at the bottom was bought this way from the office supply section, and was a "post it note" type of thing. This layout will be too themed for a lot of people, but it was fun, and I finally used this little swap guy, so it was worth it to me! Love Penny

Pin It!

14 comments:

Margie H said...

Great layout esp. during this time of year! LOL!! TFS :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a fun topic to scrap, Penny. This is so cute!

scrappymo! said...

Lucky guy...great to use up your stash!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute Penny!!!!

Pamela said...

Looks great Penny! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute!!

Linda said...

great layout, the embellishments are so cute!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so fun!

Karen said...

very cute!

Esther said...

Cute layout and congrats!

Alyssa said...

Clever idea to use your earring on a layout. Nice work!

scrapsfromthebeach.com said...

Cute layout - love the embellishments!

Tracy said...

This layout is so fun.
That little leprechaun is adorable.

Diane said...

I love the way you used your earrings -- that is beyond shopping your stash! All the money on that layout is so cute. Lucky is right - $500!