Follow by Email

Thursday, March 29, 2012


Picture That Sound - Fold Out Birthday Album
The photo above is the one that has the actual "Picture That Sound" card mounted underneath it .  The star surrounded by the circle is where you push the "play" button.  When you push the play button you can hear all of the kids at Madison's birthday party singing "Happy Birthday" to her. It will be something she will treasure forever. There is a place on the card where you can replace the batteries, which are just small watch type batteries.  Sorry the pictures aren't clearer, but I couldn't retake the photo's as the company still has my samples. 

This shows the fold out album side one.  The "Happy Birthday" topper is really a floral topper and is not stuck down permanently, so that you can move it back and forth depending on which side of the album you want to display. (I say album, but it's really a standing photo frame.)
 This shows the opposite side of this fold out frame, which stands up by it's self.  This was a REALLY fun project and I have plans to do more of these, I think they make beautiful keepsakes!  Here is a link to the sound card's website: Picture That Sound.  The frame is not sold by Picture That Sound, I purchased it separately and it was intended to be a baby photo frame, as that is how it was decorated till I recovered it with scrapbook paper to fit my theme.. Happy Scrapping! Love Penny




Pin It!

18 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~I made a mini with the same fold out technique!! awesome job Penny!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is a fun project, Penny! Love the girly colors and birthday touches!

Cheryl L. said...

What a colorful,fun project! TFS!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so fun! Love that fold-out!

Lynn Murphy said...

that is sooooo cute. i need to try that.

Linda Beeson said...

That is a great little mini album!

Elizabeth Cooper said...

So pretty, and what a fabulous keepsake!

Sarah Webb said...

Cute! Great mix of pp!

Norma G. said...

Wow, thanks for sharing. I've never heard of that sound thing (sorry don't remember the name). I'm gonna have to visit their website. Your project turned out really great!

Melissa Elsner said...

How cute is that! What a fun treasure for her to keep through out the years!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is a great project! Oh so cute!

Pat said...

Penny this is such a cute mini!!!

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

WOW. I'm really happy to have found your site. I'm new to blogging so I have been visiting sites and yours seemed so pretty That I had to become a follower. Please follow me too, I know I am going to learn alot from your blog and I will visit often I just love that sound card it is super cute. Hugs and God bless

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card.
What a treasure for her to have.

Alyssa said...

Those photos are so sweet! Lovely creation.

suszu said...

What a lovely mini album, love the photos and bright colours, the sound would definitely complete the package

clairesmillie said...

What a clever little card!

Claire

Sandy Ang said...

how adorable your mini !