Follow by Email

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St Patrick's Day - Kiss Me I'm Irish

This layout was done for a St Patrick's Day for 
We were having fun with the camera one day, and I told them to hug, then I told Matthew to give his sister a kiss, I thought he would just reach over and peck her on the check, HOWEVER he grabbed her and let her have a BIG smooch! They  all started laughing, we had a ball that day. 

The supplies on this layout include the following:
  • Pattern paper - I don't know who made the main background paper on this layout I have had it FOREVER!  The middle background paper is a Lego background paper, and the bottom is made by Echo Park.
  • Black and Lime green cardstock by DCWV
  • Lace doily- Bought at Dollar General, they came in a pack of 20 I think, super cheap.
  • Arrow Punch
  • Silk Flowers - Bought at Dollar General, I just removed them from their plastic stems.
  • Assorted Brads
  • Title - Sticker sheet
  • Wooden accents - Rainbow, Round hat, - Holiday time, purchased at Wal-mart
  • Gem - Studio G, and 
  • Scalloped border - These were purchased at Dollar General in the Office supply section, they weren't long enough to go across the page to I taped two of them together. Perfect shapes and didn't have to break out my scissors. 
  •  Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
  • Check out this board I found on pinterest printables  and this one
  • paper scraps
Pin It!

11 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute, loving that green

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous photos and a great layout.

Sylvia said...

this is just too cute! LOVE the sweet pictures in your layout, Penny!!!

Kat said...

SO cute those two are! Love the st. patty's day themed layout!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awww, cute page, Penny! These photos are adorable!

Elizabeth Cooper said...

What an adorable layout! I love the pretty green color, and your photos are too cute for words!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so fun!!!! Love the green :)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness such an adorable layout :)

Crisann said...

so very cute!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Another cute layout Penny!!

Ashley said...

Cute page!