- Disney's Tinker Bell pattern paper
- K & Co. border strip page, this is also where the double hearts came from.
- Striped paper is the "B" side of an Echo Park line
- Pink, light green and beige cardstock
- Offray ribbon
- Stickeroni flower stickers
- Elements Flowers - This is the larger flower on the top of the page. I purchased these at Wal-mart YEARS ago.
- Eye lash fibers - I loved how these looked frilly like her skirt.
- Brads - Recollections
- The tag was bought with the eyelet already inserted, I just added the fairy sticker, and banner tail.
- Small molded flower - Flea Market find
- Large Button - Unknown ( I have 1000's of buttons, I have been collecting them since I was very young.)
- "Madison" letter stickers - No name on the back of these but I have had them forever!
- "Sweet" sticker button - unknown.
- Tim Holtz distress ink - Green
- The "Woodland Fairy" words were printed on this layout using a Kodak Picture Maker.
- Hope this inspires you to grab your kiddo's and go outside an have an all day photo shoot also. Love Penny
Thursday, April 12, 2012
This is my granddaughter Madison in her Tinker Bell fairy costume, it was actually a Halloween costume. We took photos of her all day in it, and of course being the model that she is, she never complained. LOL Actually she'll pose as long as you want her too, she's such a little ham!
For this layout I used the following supplies: