This challenge was to create a layout using only "pen and paper"! So with that theme in mind I hand drew this turtle layout.
As a teenager I had purchased some stationary that had this drawing printed on it along with this quote: "I think I've finally flipped!"
I loved it so much that I learned to draw in from memory. I have drawn it so many times now that I think I could almost do it with my eyes closed! Sadly I don't know the name of the original artist, or I would add it to my supply list.
The jouranling reads:
"Poor Madison! She thought she had the bike riding thing all figured out then she flipped over! Lucky for her Great Granny was there to help her back up, and then she was off again! 2008." (the journaling block is tan, but since that part of it is hidden when completely inserted in the holder on the back of the layout it really didn't have to match.)
The supplies used on this layout are very few which goes to show you that you can make fun pages without expensive supplies.
- White, and green cardstock (the jouranling block is tan, but that was just a small scrap and any color that ink will show up on is fine, since it doesn't show when fully inserted in the back holder. Plus it was the only scrap I could reach at the time. LOL
- Brown brads - Recollections
- Letter Stickers - Makin Memories
- I hand cut the arrows, and the photo corners are the leftover pieces from making those arrow points.
- Happy Scrapping! Love Penny