Follow by Email

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bling it on - Starting Point - Bling
Today's theme is:
Bling it on - It's all about bling, whether it's on your layouts, photos, glitter, or just something shiny!
This layout started out as a full 12 x 12 sheet of the orange in the top right hand corner (I don't know why most of these ended up in the top corner! ),and then I added the other 3 - 6 x 6 sheets, of matching patterns.  This fabric ribbon came with the sequins already on it (but they were all falling off) so I added all the pink  brads to each center, and I think  it added extra bling, and held the sequins in place to boot! Perfect! The foldout journaling block was really a blank card, that I re-purposed.  I also added the sequins and brads to it, and the tag.  Later I will add some flashy ribbon to the tag, with perhaps a charm! Happy Scrapping, Love Penny

Pin It!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Loving the bright colors and added touches of bling.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love the look of the trim with the brads in it, Penny!

Linda Beeson said...

You pull the neatest things together for your themes and colors.