Follow by Email

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Brand new or old and dusty + Starting Point
Today's theme is:
 Brand new or old and dusty - This will highlight new products, or something old that you have finally used on a project. For me in this post it will be the tag, that I have had for MANY, MANY years!
For this starting point I started out with a full 12 x 12 sheet of the light yellow in the top right hand corner.  The flower in the center of this layout was taken off of a silk flower bundle, from Dollar General, I love it. It was actually fuller but I removed the middle sections so that it didn't damage the opposing pages when it's  placed in an album, and frankly I liked it better this way.  The tag used on this layout is not glued down, so that it can be moved when necessary, to accommodate photo placement. I have had this tag for YEARS, (this is the old and dusty part of this theme) as I received it in a tag swap, and was saving it for a special layout.  You can't tell it here but the flowers on the tag are stamped images, then glitter was placed on top of them. I will probably change out the simple string for some fancier ribbon, but I have not done so yet.  Happy Scrapping, Love Penny .

For those of you who would like to see a lot more fantastic scrapbook tags here's a link for your enjoyment Beautiful scrapbook tags




Pin It!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely page today!!!!I really love that pop of green!!

Madeline said...

So pretty! That tag was perfect!

Patricia said...

Great colors!

Izzy Anderson said...

It feels good to use up the stash. Love this color combo. Pretty!

Elizabeth Cooper said...

So pretty! I love the bright flower and the adorable tag.