Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Frugal Scrapbooking -Trash To Treasure

Frugal Scrapbooking -Trash To Treasure
Today's theme is: Trash to Treasure - This is all about altered art, whether it's something you've totally re-used, or just something you've brought back to life in a new way!

Now on to my "Trash to Treasure".  I bought this ladies belt at our local "Goodwill" for $2.00.
 After cutting it apart, I now have 13 medallions, that I can thread with ribbon, and use as page accents!  I have done this with many belts, and also shoe lace medallions! Good luck hunting your own treasures!  Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Pin It!

9 comments:

angie gutshall said...

Great starting point. Fun pictures too!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks great penny! looks like fun treasure hunting

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You are so good at repurposing items, Penny! Such a great find! I look forward to seeing what you do with it. Love today's starting point!

Esther said...

What a great idea!!!

Connie Mercer said...

another great idea and starting point!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great starting point!
And great idea for the belt!!

Linda Beeson said...

That belt was such a fun find, I love what you see in it!

Debby said...

What total fun. I would have never thought about using a belt like that. I remember when these were very "cool."

Alyssa said...

What a great idea! Love it.