Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Petals of my Life - Starting Point - Walk in the Park
Today's theme is: Petals of my life - It's all about flowers, gardens, or just flowers on a layout!
This layout started out as a full sheet of the light blue in the top right hand corner. Then I added the other 3 patterned squares.  The middle strips were next, then the flower from Dollar General. The journaling block on the bottom was really a card, that had the "U" printed on it, so I added a rub-on "S" to turn it into "US".  I fussy cut the butterfly on the top of this layout! Love Penny For some garden tips for your flowers check this out: Garden tips Here's some of my favorite images from this site:
saving money on watering my garden15 Garden Crafts for Kids I Kids' Spring Craft Ideas - ParentMap
Starting seeds❀ Weeds for sale, pick your own ❀














Pin It!

9 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the colours with this one! Great mix of papers too!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great job!! love the colors~

Margie H said...

Beautiful combination of colors = LOVE!

Tanya Ham said...

Loving these colors! Just beautiful!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

another great one!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty, Penny! Love the painted rock idea.

Connie Mercer said...

Nice job penny!!! The colors go so well together!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Very pretty colors, Penny! :)

Sarah Webb said...

Very pretty!