Follow by Email

Monday, May 07, 2012

Simple Pleasures - Starting Point
During the next few weeks I'll be sharing some pre-made pages that will be used in  a couple of 12 x 12 album's. One is for a dear friend, and the other's will be going in either my mother's album, or my granddaughters. These pages will not be very fancy, because I am not sure how many photo's will end up being used on each page. But each page will have a tag of some sort included, or a journaling block.  Some of these starting points I learned in a class at Two Peas In A Bucket, taught by the very talented Shimelle.  You can find her blog located Here.  If you should copy these starting points please be sure to give her credit and they are not to be used for submissions or DT work.  Thanks for looking, and have a great day!
For this starting point page, I added 3 - 6 x 6 squares to the plain orange page.  I added the glittered leaves to the tag, because they matched the other colors so well, and let's face it a girl can never have too much glitter on a page! I love the colors on the ribbon on this tag!
Love Penny


Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

What a pretty mix of papers, Penny, and such a good idea to make the pages and add photos later. :)

Norma G. said...

It's a really great idea to work ahead this way, TFS

soapHOUSEmama said...

this is so fun! I love that you are making these pages to give to people to add to :)