Follow by Email

Friday, May 25, 2012

Spell it so Pretty - Starting Point -
Today's theme is: Spell it so Pretty - It's all about fonts, letters, or stamped images, and how they can me mixed on a layout!  
This started out as the blue in the top right hand corner, I then added the other squares of patterns and solid colors.  Then the middle strips and the tag.  The accents on this page came as a kit, and I love how they mixed the different fonts in  the kit! Love Penny Happy Scrapping!  If you would like to see other fonts available for scrapbooking you can check out this link: Fonts
Pin It!

8 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I like it Penny~love scroll circles too!! This will make a great page!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looks great penny

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love how you embellished the edge of the circles, Penny. Great layering in the center once again. :) I can't wait to see this all come together.

Julia said...

Super cute starting point today Penny!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great design, Penny!

Lynn Murphy said...

Great page. Love the circles.

gale said...

What a neat page. I love seeing mixed fonts on a layout.

Tracy said...

I like the circles on the top left corner.
This goes so nicely with the other pages you have made :)