Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Starting Point - Grandfather
This started out as a full 12 x 12 page of the light green in the top right hand corner. (I just noticed that most of my full sheet colors actually ended up in the top right corner, I don't know why! LOL, I certainly didn't plan it that way!)I then added the 3 - 6 x 6 sheets and the middle strips. (My favorite pattern on here is the swirl pattern in the top left, but it was overwhelming pattern for a whole sheet) The bottom journaling block is a fold out card that has plenty of  room for either more photos or lot's of journaling.  The flowers are from Dollar General stems.  The small checked square of blue paper on this journaling block comes from the sheet of paper that let's you preview what paper styles are included in the pack of paper you purchased, and most people would have thrown this away with their packaging.  I choose to use it instead, not because I don't have a huge selection of paper but because I am a "use it, don't waste it and put it in the land fill" kinda girl.  Next I added the title which is from K & Co. I held it and the flowers in place with clothing studs. Then I added the top tag. I stapled these sheets together just to help make sure the glue held well. The blue strips are ribbon. Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

Pin It!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Looks great, curious how it will turn out in the end :)

Connie Mercer said...

what a great combo on the papers and embellies!!! Love green!!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Very pretty Penny, I love the border strips.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the colors! great job

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is coming together so nicely, Penny! I love the blue and green combo on this one. :)

Margie H said...

Great way to use 6x6 paper, Penny! Love the color combination - goes with almost everything :) Wonderful page!

soapHOUSEmama said...

wow, Penny! You are on a roll!!!!

Madeline said...

Beautiful. Love this green color combo!

Lynn Murphy said...

oooo Penny loving the pages. great colors and design.

April D said...

Very pretty penny!