Follow by Email

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

 Joy - Starting point
This page started out as the 12 x 12 cream colored page, I then added the other 3 - 6 x 6 squares, and then scissor cut middle divider strip.  The orange strips with the tiny flowers on it is really just plain material that I used on both the tag and the page. It was kinda hard to get it to fold up and inserted in the tag hole, but I love texture of it.  Flowers are just regular silk flowers.  I will be including buttons to hold down the fabric strip on the right hand side, but I didn't place them on this page in case they wanted to add a larger photo, since this is a gift album.  Love Penny
Pin It!

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is coming together nicely, Penny! The orange is so pretty on here.

Sylvia said...

so pretty, Penny! I love the colorful design papers you have used!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

looking good!

Madeline said...

So pretty!

KimberlyMarie said...

I love the fun bright colours!

April Michelle said...

I think you got a great base started, can't waiting to see the finished product.

Tammy said...

Looks like this will be a fun album. Love the color combo!

Lynn Murphy said...

what a fun page. love the sassy ribbon on the tag.

soapHOUSEmama said...

so fun - love what you are doing!!!!

Debby said...

cool mixture of geometry going on...cool

Julia said...

Lots of color going on! Love it!!

Melissa Elsner said...

I love seeing the progression of pages. Looks like you have a great starting point! Fun colors. :)