Follow by Email

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Top Model- Starting point - The Best Part Was
Today's theme is: Top  Model-Whether that means a new photo pose, a new or an old fashion statement, a cool camera technique, or a neat photo editing tip!
This started out as a full sheet of the orange in the top right hand corner.  I then added the other 3 pieces, of 6 x 6 squares.  The flower in the center was from a Dollar Store bunch, and I added a sparkly brad just to make it pop.  Next I found a matching tag.  My granddaughter loves peace signs so I will later add photos of her on this layout.  For those of you who would love to see some great photo's and lot's of poses, and camera tips, here's a link for you! Happy Scrapping, Love Penny    Photo poses and tips Here's some of my favorite images from there:
Photography Tutorialphotography  OMG I LOVE THIS!More model poses

An awesome photo tutorial ~great tips!!!!!!Photography Tips
Pin It!

6 comments:

Julia said...

Love this starting point!!! I do love orange,something about it just makes me happy!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

super starting point once again!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a happy starting point, Penny! Love the big flower and sunny colors! Thank you for the photo tips!

sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more said...

I love how cheerful it looks!

Lynn Murphy said...

oooo so bright and colorful. I love it.

Kimberly Kett said...

The flower in the center is the perfect touch!