Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Boy's Mini Album
I'll be featuring a "Boy's Summer  6" x 6" mini album, that I recently put together for my grandson.  I have not added his photos yet, but so far it's been great fun to make. Each page has a decorated tag, that get's tucked behind the main photo page, and the album itself is color coordinated, for "Summer Boy" photos.

Since my grandson loves to swim, and play outside, I chose blue, green, and brown, as my main color choices. To keep the costs down on this album, (those who know me, know how much I love coming up with frugal ideas) I stamped most of the titles, used a lot of my older ribbon, and fancy fibers, and then I added mainly punched shapes for embellishments. If you don't already own punches, you could easily substitute simple stickers instead.  I did this because, a lot of my friends say "They would love to join in on this craft, but it's too expensive for me to do!" With this small scale album, and basic supplies, anyone could afford this craft, and save their family memories, no matter what kind of budget, they are on! 
Happy scrapping your own summer mini album, Love Penny

This is page 1 - Always Remember

                                                   
           Page 2 - Favorite Playtime            Page 3 - You Make Me Happy 



Page 4 - Totally Perfect Page        Page 5 - Always Explore
                                               
                             Page 6 - Totally Strong    Page 7 - Our Family


                 Page 8 - You Make Me Smile         Page 9 - Always Together


Page 10 - In My Heart           Page 11 - Completely Taken


Page 12 - Our Home               Page 13 - Family Memories


                          Page 16 - Traditions       Page 17 - Good Times

                            Page 18 - Pure Beauty          Page 19 - Never Enough
                                             
              Page 20 - Families are Forever              Page 21 - Always Grow

                                                          Last Page





Pin It!

16 comments:

Jean said...

Love the papers and colors of this album!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful album, Penny!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Penny - that is an absolutely wonderful album!

mish said...

Great Boy album...Fun with the fibers too!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love it! the pull outs are great

Tanya Ham said...

GREAT JOB!!! :) Absolutely wonderful! I'll have to bookmark this and come back for inspiration!

Donna said...

Great project. Gotta love those fibers too.

Emily said...

Wow, this album is just awesome and will be such a great keepsake. Love how different and yet cohesive all the pages are. Great job!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so fantastic!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Awesome album! You're going to have so much fun filling it up! :)

Kelly Sas said...

Great mini! Perfect for lots of boy pictures.

Vicky said...

Wow! Love this album :) and the papers are fabulous!

Sandy said...

This little book is delightful and will bring special memories to your Grandson all his life.

NC Peach said...

Very nice album! I love your color combo and how you embellished the album with the fibers!

NC Peach said...

Very nice album! I love your color combo and how you embellished the album with the fibers!

Groovy Deborah said...

Another great Penny project :) Love the color combo you used!
Deb♥