Follow by Email

Saturday, June 02, 2012

Starting point - Laughter is the best medicine.
This started out as a full sheet of the light green in the top right hand corner, then I added the other 3 patterns.  Next I  cut a strip off of the "peace" symbol paper and threaded it through the title like ribbon. The tag was punched from a whale tag punch, and the journaling block was supposed to be a card, but I decorated to fit this layout. I love the colors of this layout! I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink to distress the tag and journaling block. It was raining here when I took this photo so it's not as clear as I would like, sorry.  This is the last of the album pages, for a while, (I know you are proud to hear that!) next up will be a mini album I've been working on! Happy Scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

8 comments:

byondbzr said...

I love the patterned paper you chose, looks great!

Sarah said...

I love the bright colours you have used here - so cheerful. The best medicine to brighten a bleak winter day down here in Australia!

Connie Mercer said...

love the green and the butterfly~looks great!!!!

Patricia said...

I'm loving those bright colors!

Kelly R said...

these patterns and styles look so happy toether. nice work!

Madeline said...

Beautiful papers! Pretty page!

soapHOUSEmama said...

very fun colors!!!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Penny - I really love the peaceful feel of this page even though the papers are brighter :)