Follow by Email

Tuesday, July 24, 2012


He loves me, He loves me not.... Girl Layout, Wedding layout, Baby Girl layout, Frugal Scrapping, Ribbon, Redo, Reuse, Punches, Beads, Vellum, Brads

This layout features my daughter, and my granddaughter on my daughter's wedding day.  While my daughter was posing for these photos she didn't have a clue that my granddaughter Madison was picking apart her bridal bouquet. It was just too funny! It was just like she was saying: He loves me..He loves me not... while picking apart the flowers.

You can find a larger image of this layout HERE

This is not a new layout for my blog, but some how during one of my editing spree's I deleted it, (I am talented that way!) so I am re-posting it now.  This layout won 1st place at our local fair. I was SO excited to win, and it was rumored that my head barely fit into some doorways afterwards! I'm still trying to track down the rumor's source but I'll keep you updated.

This layout also features a lot of frugal scrapbooking techniques, which are a favorite technique of mine! The clear flowers on the left are really mirror holding clips, with jewel toned brads inserted in the centers.  

The tiny lace flowers were cut from a little girl's lace hair bow, (and yes they were a PAIN in the you know what to glue down) and the other flowers are either Offray appliques, or sewing accents  from my old quilting, and sewing days. 

The beads around the main photo, were from a necklace. I also used a corner rounder on all the photos, and most of the pattern paper. This was a fun layout to complete, and I still enjoy looking at it! Be sure and leave me some of your frugal tips, and suggestions I always enjoy reading them!
Happy Scrapping! Love Penny

Pin It!

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

adorable

Nirupama said...

What a precious layout! A well deserved win :)

About Me said...

Beautiful! I love everything about your layout and your papers and darling pictures. Thanks for sharing.

http://cardsbygeyda.blogspot.com/

soapHOUSEmama said...

oh how adorable! I love the story and the layout. you amaze me with what you are able to use on a layout and it looks so good!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

This is so pretty! :)

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I love the colors and the details on this layout - so pretty.