Follow by Email

Thursday, January 31, 2013


Boating layout - Any Given Sunday
Notice a common theme here:
Buddy + Boat = A day of peace, and quiet for both of us! He goes boating, and I get to stay home, and craft all day! PURE HEAVEN! :) I love it when a plan comes together.....

For this layout I chose an 8 1/2 x 11 pattern paper with a printed tree landscape image that matched the tree background images in my photos.  Next I tore paper, and made waves trying to duplicate both the color, and the pattern of the waves in the photo.

Frugal Scrapbooking Tip:
The anchor, and ship's wheel are really ladies earrings, that I took apart just for this layout! Since the earrings were broken, and unusable they made the perfect accent, and didn't cost me a dime! I laced them onto the layout with some yarn, and a brad..
Hopefully I'll see you again tomorrow, until then it's anchor's away! Love Penny Happy Scrappin!
Pin It!

2 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

SO fun to see a post from you!!! Love that you used an earring - so clever :)

gale said...

Great layout. Love the wave look at the bottom!