Follow by Email

Friday, February 22, 2013

Martial Arts Photography by Nate King

The moon in this photo was on the painted backdrop, and the lightening was added in an editing program. I love the end results.  The man in the photo is my brother James. The photo's were taken by Nate King.

I have often thought of painting my own backdrops, but I have yet to try one. I did however buy several colors of twin sheets that I intend to hang from my stairway railing, which is located right next to my front door.  The light there is fantastic, and makes for some great photo shots. The sheets were purchased on clearance, and if they don't work out for photo backdrops, I will use them instead as quilt backings. .

Thanks for looking and I hope this gives you some inspiration for some of your next sports photos. Happy Scrapping! Penny


Pin It!

No comments: