Follow by Email

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Martial Arts Photo
Today I am up again with yet another pose for anyone who is interested in great poses for Martial Arts Photos.   I love the difference textures between the hardness of the weapons compared to the softness of his uniform. While this is a photo of my brother, I did not take this photo. I think it was taken by Nate King.

and here is a video game image that was made from that photo, don't ask me how it was done, as I am so not that talented.

and another one like it:

I think the first pose is great because it shows a pose involving martial arts weapons, which you don't see very often. Hope these photo's have given you some new ideas! If you would like to see more just check out the other photos that are posted on this blog..
Happy Scrapping, Love Penny
Pin It!

No comments: