Follow by Email

Monday, February 11, 2013

Martial Art's photos by Nate King
This is James my brother, during a recent photo shoot.

He has studied various forms of Martial Arts since he was about 9 years old.  He currently holds a black belt in several of them. He's still afraid of me though, but that's what happens when you are 10 years younger than your sister, she get's her bluff in early, that no amount of sensei training can overcome! LOL

This is just one of several photo's he had taken by Nate King, who is a great photographer. I plan on posting one a day till I have them all posted. I thought I would post it here to give some of you some different poses and techniques. Happy Scrappin, Love Penny


Pin It!

1 comment:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Cool Penny! What's his story? I want to know more!