Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

What we've been doing lately!

So what have we been up to lately?  My daughter was married in March, and sadly moved to another local town with my spoiled rotten grand kids! I miss them terribly~ Here is a photo from the wedding:
The only bright side is that during the wedding process I inherited two more grand kids: Jack and Olivia both pictured on the far right! Who doesn't love more kids!
Luckily they all seem to get along pretty well.

The water wheel in the background of this photo was gorgeous, and made a perfect back drop for the wedding, although it was slightly chilly there in March.
I'll be back tomorrow and chat about my recent adventure of making liquid soap with my granddaughter Madison! It was a blast! Till then happy scrapping! Love Penny
Pin It!

2 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

Hi there! So fun to see a post from you! What a lovely picture too :)

gale said...

What a beautiful photo!!