Follow by Email

Monday, October 21, 2013

Matthew says you have to look up

Today I am up with another post featuring the great products of Linnie Blooms! 
 I'm sure you'll find their unique items as much fun to work with as I did! For other great projects using their products check out their facebook page located https://www.facebook.com/LinnieBlooms, and their DT blog located here for more inspiration: http://linnieblooms.blogspot.com/ For other fun ideas check out their pinterest page located here: http://pinterest.com/lllcreate/linnie-blooms-design-team/





Close up of the sharpie colored arrow, from the Linnie Blooms Designs collections.
The arrow was SUPER easy to color with the sharpie, whether you were filling in the center or outlining the edge! These products are a blast to work with!





My grandson Matthew just LOVES to climb trees, so when I caught him in yet another tree I quickly grabbed my camera and got this great photo.  This layout also won 1st place in our local fair, so that was great fun!

Supplies on this layout include:
Arrow from Linnie Blooms Designs
Pattern Paper from My Mind's Eye
K & Co. Journaling block
Stickers from Karen Foster, K & Co., and Rebecca Sower
Tree Paper Punch
Fiskers Deco Scissors
Brads & Photo turns - Spare Parts
Photo frame from Kodak Picture Maker
Cardstock - Bazzill
Buttons- Unknown

I hope you grab a photo of your own little monkey! Till we meet again Happy Scrapping! Love Penny



Pin It!

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

This is a cute one penny!! Thanks for the visit today!