Follow by Email

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Playing Fairy Dress Up - Linnie Blooms

                            
This layout features my granddaughter in her favorite fairy costume! It also features more Linnie Blooms products! You have to love how versatile they are, and how easy they are to use! This layout used their heart shape which is not pictured in my sample sheet below of some of their product line.  

For other great projects using their products check out their facebook page located https://www.facebook.com/LinnieBlooms, and their DT blog located here for more inspiration: http://linnieblooms.blogspot.com/ For other fun ideas check out their pinterest page located here: http://pinterest.com/lllcreate/linnie-blooms-design-team/ Tell them Penny sent you! 


To enhance this heart embellishment I first dyed the heart with pink spray dye. Next I used glitter glue to outline both the heart, and the "Fairy" sticker embellishment that I then placed on top of the heart. 
I think they turned out pretty nice looking, although as you can tell from most of my layout's, I am a pretty simple scrapper.  I love the look of the more "layered" layouts, but trust me that is not where my talent lies! So I go with the flow, and just do what I like in the long run. 

The reason the green stripes match up with the photo frame so well is they were actually cut from the frame it's self which was much larger to begin with, but was larger than I wanted to use on my layout.  The photo's were enlarged using the Kodak Picture Maker, which added the frame/mat to the photo since I printed it as if it was going to be mounted into a photo book. It was that larger than normal mat that I then cut up to make the embellishment strips. To enhance the strips I added sequins, and brads. 

Here is a close up of the finished heart:
Supplies for this layout include:
Linnie Blooms "Heart shape"
Pattern paper
Rub-on's
Brads
Fairy Stickers
Kodak Picture Maker
Pink dye
glue
Not a very long list for a cute layout, so I am counting this as a "Dollar Stretcher" layout! Gotta love that!~ Till next time "Happy Scrappin" Love Penny



Pin It!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your layout is adorable.
I love the colours and the grid to the layout.
such a sweet photo of your grand daughter